To apply, please complete basic information form at the bottom of the page.
We are proud of the work we do, matching amazing nurses with exciting opportunities. We would not be successful without our passionate team of dedicated people. If you’ve got the desire to be part of The Right Team, with The Right Culture and The Right Benefits, we invite you to check out our current openings.
We are seeking a Database Developer to join our team! As an established, yet growing company, this is an excellent chance to be a part of our overall success! The Database Developer is responsible for designing, developing, testing, maintaining, implementing, and supporting company developed databases.
- Reviewing query performance and optimizing code
- Writing queries used for front-end applications (websites, desktop applications, or cloud apps)
- Designing and coding database tables to store the applications data
- Data modeling to visualize database structure
- Working with application developers to create optimized queries
- Creating database triggers for automation
- Creating table indexes to improve database performance
- Database testing, security, design, and performance
- Programming views, stored procedures, and functions
- Must be able to base decision-making on what is in the best interest of the company
- Self-starter with the ability to perform without the need for close supervision
- Serve as a consultant to the team when needed
- Consult with team members to determine the hardware, software, or system specific requirements that meet the needs of the business
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficient with the following: T-SQL; Microsoft SQL Server
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with backup concepts
- Must be able to communicate well with others. Must be highly detail oriented and feel comfortable with leading others to resolve issues.
- Experience with administration of Microsoft SQL Server
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Policies
- 401(k) with Matching
- Amazing Culture
- Casual dress code